Monday, June 15, 2009

Let me entertain you, please.

In my boredom I decided to write my blog again. What's new? Summer, and last year my goal for these three months was completely different. It was to read a lot of the books I had put off. I got through about twenty to thirty books. This year, my goal is to see as many movies as I can. I'm trying to do it by year beginning with 1931, and I'm almost done with 1943 now. I'm trying to get through my whole list (impossible) before summer ends.

Although I'm still trying to figure exactly what I want to do with this thing, I know I don't want it to be me just rambling. Some of it will be about the films that I like, but aside from that I can tell you what's going on in my life. I'll cover any news stories that I feel are important (which means Megan Fox will never make an appearance on this blog). Other than that I'm open to ideas. Feel free to comment. If you want to follow my blog I'd love to have you as a reader. If I feel you are worthy enough I may comment back.

Toodles,
Joe Shetina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dislike when you comment anonymously. Leave a fake name if you like, but it's easier to respond to someone who has a name. Keep the foul language to a minimum.